pieces of me

I don't talk to strangers. I do not have the talent of conversing easily with the people I've never met before.





:: doctor said I must rest ::


I've bought new catridges for my camera printer. Hopefully can start printing all the photos by today but unfortunately I couldn't get through flickr. It says "Flickr is having a massage". *Un sighs

It's okay, I guess I've to try again later. Been relocated back to 10th floor and I'm not sure how am I gonna re-adapt to so called "silence" environment. It's not fun I guess being bounced back to the upper floor because I can't be noisy, I can't laugh out loud, I can't yell at the other office mate, I can't run and I can't sleep during lunch hour. But looking at the bright side, I do hope, being relocated at 10th floor, some one will notice my existence. hehe

Time to take my medicine. Again, I'll be sleeping all day. This weekend is the most tak best weekend. Fever sucks!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »