pieces of me

I don't talk to strangers. I do not have the talent of conversing easily with the people I've never met before.





:: unfair ::

I'm frustrated and disapointed at myself right now. Somehow, I knew the coding was right. Yeah, I checked it few times, nothing wrong with my coding. Haih~ marahnye! Dah la unfamiliar with ASP.NET dan Mobile Web Form nye. Plus I have to do a lot of tweaking here and there. Serabutnye. 3 days wasted just to figure how this thing worked. Dah la this Friday nak kene submit. Waaa~~ sure rushing nak siapkan bende ni.

(T_T)

Owh, by the way I was talking about wireless project. Need to develop a wireless application la kononnye. My group buat UTP Mobile Page. Basically ade current activities in the campus plus you can check you summon. But since I only have 1 week, tak sempat pon nak deal dengan security department. So, gune dummy data aje la. Security pon malas nak layan kitorang agaknye. Buang karan aje kan? Tapi tu la, I'm not sure la my project ni wireless application ke tak. Huhu..

It's 2 a.m already. Need a sleep. Later~
(-_-)~
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »