pieces of me

I don't talk to strangers. I do not have the talent of conversing easily with the people I've never met before.





:: elephant and tiger do not go hunting on the same pasture ::

I've grounded myself for 2 weeks. I just don't feel like to go out. Well, maybe because all my colleagues have started their semester and what's left is the only me doing nothing except for watching TV, reading blogs and keeping the house clean. Since school starts, I moved in my grandpa's house sebab takde orang dah nak temankan die. The house is big and always a mess so everyday I have to clean it up. TGI messy, at least I have something to do.

I have another week to stay here and start packing my stuff because I'm going back to UTP. That's right. I'm still a student. 6 credit hours left before I completed the total of approx. 156 credit hours to grad.

Result exam pon dah kuar pagi tadi. Hm, seems OK but still, this semester I need to make sure my target is aimed. Thank God I passed my FYP with flying colours. Don't have to worry about it anymore. Yeah, I need to start writing my resume. I think I'll do that later la. Sekarang takde mood in writing poyo stuffs. Hehe

Thought For Today:
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival" - C.S. Lewis

Later.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »